Visiting Friends

Hugo & Nok, my landlords, picked me up at 10 a.m. and took me to their farm just outside of Chiang Mai. Only abut 10 minutes from my house. Beautiful peaceful location with a view of the mountains. Lots of fruit trees on their property plus they have a small lake!






We had lunch at a beautiful hotel owned by the Siam Commercial Bank. We were the only ones there for lunch!! The bank uses it mainly as a training and conference center.




After lunch we visited another hotel. The flowers and landscaping were fantastic....
again we were the only ones there.









The flowers are unbelievable considering we are in the middle of the DRY season.




Along the way,we passed a Buddhist funeral procession.

Comments

Pahnda Bear said…
Those gardens are amazing!!!
I am so jealous of you!
That is def something I need to see in my lifetime!

Cath~

Popular posts from this blog

Ken & Charlie Explore Northern Thailand!!

Chaiang Mai Pics

Udon Thani, Thailand